- This event has passed.
RC Late Nights- Italian Potluck!
March 2, 2016 @ 5:30 pm - 7:00 pm
It’s the first Wednesday of the month, which means it’s potluck time. March’s theme is ITALIAN NIGHT!
The Rainbow Center will provide an entree, probably lasagna. Bring your favorite Italian-inspired appetizers and dishes to share! Ideas include:
– Pastas galore! Spaghetti, linguini, fettucine, ziti, penne…
– Marinara sauce, pesto, meat sauce, bolognese, alfredo
– Baked pasta, like lasagna or stuffed manicotti
– Antipasto – olives, cheese, salami
Soup – minestrone, pasta e fagioli, etc
– Garlic bread
– Anything else you can think of!
If you can’t bring anything, that’s fine – everyone is welcome to stop by and eat. We hope to see you!
Each week on Wednesday we have a new night of programming at the RC. Presentations, classes, arts & crafts, discussions, field trips, and more! Join us, you might learn something new!